Media Server Resources
The UCD College of Business has a Media Server solution in place to host existing video content as well as creating new video resources directly from your laptop or PC.
- Access your Media Server account
- Host your existing video content
- Desktop recording with Webstudio
- Basic video editing on the Media Sever
- Securing your video content
- Adding your video content to Brightspace
- Make your video interactive
- Adding Collaborate Ultra Videos to your Media Server account (link to new page)
- Adding Zoom videos to your Media Server account (link to new page)
College of Business – Module Design for Online / Blended
For anyone who has not already enrolled to our self-paced module, Module Design for Online / Blended, then we invite you to register by using this link.
Enrolment Link: Module Design for Online / Blended
Access your Media Server account
1. Access your Media Server account and change the default password to something secure.
Video: Accessing your Media Server account
Host your existing video content on the Media Server
2. If you have existing video content such as PowerPoint recordings or Quicktime screencasts, use your account to upload and host your video content securely.
Video: Adding video resources to your Media Server account
Record your video resources directly from your PC/Laptop
3. Record and host video content directly from your Media Server account.
Video: Create video resources with Webstudio
Basic video editing on the Media Sever
4. Perform basic editing tasks to your video resources such as trimming the start and end points.
Video: Basic video editing on the Media Sever
Securing your video content
5. Control who has access to your video resources using the Permissions feature on the Media Server.
Video: Securing your video content
Adding your video content to Brightspace
6. Publish your video resources securely in Brightspace.
Video: Adding your video content to Brightspace
Make your video interactive
7. Add interactivity to your video content with Poll and Quiz activities
Video: Add a Poll interaction to your video