More FT Tools
The FT offers many practical tools to bring current affairs and an international perspective into the curriculum.
These tools can be access through the “Tools” menu in the right of the footer section of any page when logged in.
The Portfolio management tool allows users to:
- Keep track of the performance of investments
- Set custom market alerts
- Customise and compare portfolio views
- View news stories and key fundamentals related to your portfolio holdings.
- Chart portfolio holdings against different benchmarks[separator top=”40″ style=”none”]
The FT ePaper is an exact digital replica of the printed newspaper. All educational users have access to:
- all the regional versions
- the past six months of archives papers.
Financial Times Special Reports on economics, trade, industries, countries, summits, property, healthcare and business management, including ongoing series on mergers and acquisitions, cities, corporate finance, energy and corporate aviation.