URooms – Quinn Studio Booking System
As you are aware students must pre-book the Quinn Studios in the Moore Centre and in the Collaborative Workspace Q106 in Quinn School for group-work activities. The room booking system is URooms.
Follow this procedure to book a studio:
Step 1 – Login to InfoHub, select the Campus menu and choose Book a Studio Room in Quinn College of Business.
Step 2 – Now enter the Date, Start time and Duration for which you wish to book the room.
Good to Remember:
- QStudios 1 & 2 allow video conferencing and digital collaboration
- QStudios 3, 5 & 6 allow digital collaboration
- QStudio 4 is a no-tech collaboration room
- QStudios 7 & 10 allow presentations to be recorded and digital collaboration
- QStudios 8 & 9 allow wireless presentations and digital collaboration
Step 3 – Once you have searched and you can select the studio and click Book.
Step 4 – You should then read the terms and conditions and select the purpose for your booking.
Step 5 – You will receive an email to confirm your booking.
Note: as per the previous system, bookings can be cancelled if the rooms are required for college bookings.