Blackboard Learning Analytics
The Retention Centre, The Performance Dashboard and Blackboard's Course Reports tool provide easy ways for you to discover which students in your course are at risk, when have students last logged in or engaged with content, what adaptive learning paths students have accessed, and what content has proved popular or has been ignored by your students.
Benefits of using Learning Analytics:
- Helps to predict learners’ performance
- Provides learners with a personalised eLearning experience
- Increased learners’ retention rates
- Helps to improve future courses by identifying pinch points
- Supports efficient allocation of teaching resources
Using learning analytics you can get early insight into student performance. Check the overall academic health of your class in the main table and see who is struggling. With just a glance, find out who needs your help and drill in to see their specific areas of difficulty. You can contact at-risk students immediately and flag those you want to monitor closely.
Contact the Business eLearning Team by email or using the form provided, for help in setting up learning analytics for your modules on Blackboard.